Supporting the concept of interdisciplinarity we welcome submissions in different academic disciplines, especially in:
1. Communication studies, economics, management, marketing, business, business administration, statistics, econometrics, education, psychology, sociology; 2. Anthropology, archaeology, classics, history, linguistics and languages, law and politics, literature, geography, philosophy, religion, performing arts, visual arts, gender studies; and 3. Astrology, agriculture, sport, biology, chemistry, physics, mathematics and all medical sciences.
• Please follow the conference template.
• Recommended paper length: 7-20 pages (Microsoft Word, 12 Times New Roman, 1.5 spacing)
• All articles must be in English or Spanish. The language of the conference is English and Spanish and presentations will be made in English or Spanish.
• All accepted papers will be published after the conference as conference proceedings with an ISBN number. However, the author can decide to submit his/her paper for possible publication to one of the ESI journals.
• Certificate of chairing a session will be issued to chairs acknowledging their role at the conference.
• Best Paper Award will be conferred by the Program Committee to the author(s) of the best paper presented at the conference.
Note: Please note that the same article cannot be published both in the conference proceedings and in a journal.
PIC 2019 Program